Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Beef, Red Pepper, Spinach, and Feta Sandwiches with Tahini Dressing
- 1 12-ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1-pound loaf flat rustic bread such as focaccia or ciabatta, (about 2 1/2 inches high), cut horizontally in half
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 pound thinly sliced rare roast beef
- 2 cups (packed) baby spinach leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?