Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Beef Burritos
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups chopped cooked roast beef
- 1 (8 ounce) jar prepared taco sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chile peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste (optional)
- 6 (7 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.5g|
|Saturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|