Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roast Artichokes with Tomato and Garlic
- One 14oz (400g) can artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 8 small plum tomatoes on the vine
- 12 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Few sprigs of thyme (optional)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 148kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 10g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|