Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Risotto with Zucchino Striato D’Italia
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ onion, finely diced
- 2 striato d’Italia or other medium zucchini, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- 6 cups vegetable broth or water, brought to a simmer
- 8 fresh basil leaves, cut into thin slivers
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup freshly grated Grana Padano cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 733kcal (37%)|
|Total Fat 32g (48%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (32%)|
|Cholesterol 11mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 100g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|