Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Risotto with Puréed Asparagus and Smoked Provola
- 1 pound asparagus, tough stems removed lower part peeled
- about 3 cups hot chicken broth or mixed veal and chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 leek, white part only, or 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1¼ cups Vialone Nano, Carnaroli, or Arborio rice
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- ½ cup freshly grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese, plus more for serving
- 4 ounces smoked provole or other smoked semisoft cheese, cut into very thin slices
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 658kcal (33%)|
|Total Fat 31g (47%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (74%)|
|Cholesterol 69mg (23%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 66g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|