Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Risotto with Parmesan Cheese
- 5 cups Homemade Meat Broth, OR 1 cup canned beef broth diluted with 4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons onion chopped very fine
- 2 cups Arborio OR other imported Italian risotto rice
- ½ heaping cup freshly grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- OPTIONAL: ½ ounce (or more if affordable) fresh OR canned white truffle
- Salt, if required
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 368kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 53g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|