Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Risotto with Leeks, Shiitake Mushrooms, and Truffles
- 2 large leeks (white and pale green parts only), halved, thinly sliced crosswise (about 2 cups)
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 pound shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, cut into 1/4- to 1/3-inch-thick slices
- 1 large onion, halved, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon white truffle oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme leaves
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, divided
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups arborio rice or medium-grain white rice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 5 cups (or more) hot vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons shaved or chopped black truffle (optional)
- Chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?