Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Risotto with Duck and White Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup arborio rice or other short-grain rice
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 4 1/2 cups beef broth, divided
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 5- to 6-ounce duck breasts
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?