Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Risotto with Butternut Squash, Leeks, and Basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 cups 1/2-inch cubes peeled butternut squash (from 21/4 pounds squash)
- 3 cups 1/2-inch-wide slices leeks (white and pale green parts only)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 cups arborio rice
- 4 14-ounce cans (or more) vegetable broth
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese plus additional (for serving)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?