Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Risotto with Amarone and Caramelized Radicchio
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, divided
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup minced onion
- 2 large heads of radicchio, halved, cored, cut into 1/3-inch strips
- 2 cups arborio rice or medium-grain white rice (about 13 ounces)
- 1 cup amarone or other dry red wine
- 6 cups (about) low-salt chicken broth
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?