Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Risotto of spring vegetables
- 300g carnaroli rice (risotto rice)
- 150g parmesan , in a wedge
- 20g fresh chives , finely snipped
- 150g shelled broad beans (about 600g in their pods)
- 150g asparagus spears
- 200g shelled small peas (about 800g in their pods)
- fistfuls of ice cubes
- 1 tsp vegetable stock powder, such as Marigold
- 1 large shallot or 2 smaller ones, finely chopped
- 3 large spring onions , trimmed and chopped
- 1 fat garlic clove , lightly crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil , plus extra to serve
- 50g butter
- 125ml dry white wine
- 2 tbsp mascarpone
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?