Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Risotto bianco (white risotto)
- 1.1 litres (2 pints) organic stock (chicken, fish or vegetable, as appropriate)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 large onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 or 5 sticks of celery, trimmed and finely chopped
- 400 g risotto rice
- 2 wineglasses of dry white vermouth (dry Martini or Noilly Prat) or dry white wine
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 70 g butter
- 115 g freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?