Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 10 oz green peas (fresh or frozen)
- 4 oz spinach, destalked and chopped
- 4 C vegetable stock (or chicken stock)
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 oz risotto rice, such as arborio or carnaroli
- 2/3 C white wine
- 12 stalks of asparagus, ends trimmed and cut in half lengthwise
- 4 oz Parmesan cheese, shaved, to serve
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 497kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 18g (28%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 17mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 64g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|