Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 large shallots, minced
- 1 cup minced fennel bulb
- 3 carrots, peeled and minced
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- 5 cups chicken broth, preferably homemade
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed, cut into 2-inch lengths, and steamed just until crisp-tender
- 1 cup shelled fresh peas
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 383kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (18%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 54g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|