Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 medium carrot, peeled
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces slender asparagus spears, trimmed, cut on diagonal into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, trimmed, quartered lengthwise, seeded, cut on diagonal into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium-size yellow crookneck squash, trimmed, quartered lengthwise, seeded, cut on diagonal into 1-inch pieces
- 4 1/2 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 1 large white onion, finely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups (11 1/2 ounces) arborio rice or medium-grain white rice
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 8 baby carrots, peeled, tops trimmed to 1/2 inch
- 1 1/3 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Additional freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?