Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Risotto Milanese-Style (Risotta alla Milanese)
- 6 cups chicken stock or low-sodium broth
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 small onion, minced (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 1/2 cups Carnaroli or Vialone Nano rice
- 3/4 tablespoon saffron threads, crumbled
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 ounces freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano (about 3/4 cup)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Beef marrow for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?