Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Risotto-Style Barley with Kale, Goat Cheese and Parmesan
- 4 cups vegetable stock or water
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed or minced
- a few sprigs fresh thyme leaves, trimmed and finely chopped
- 2 medium leeks, trimmed and sliced
- 1/3 pound kale, trimmed and roughly cut
- 1 1/2 cups pearl barley, rinsed
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- a few slices of goat cheese for garnishing each bowl
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?