Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Approx. 1.1 litres/2 pints stock (chicken, fish or vegetable as appropriate)
- 1 knob of butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- ½ head of celery, finely chopped
- 400g/14oz risotto rice
- 2 wineglasses of dry white vermouth (dry Martini or Noilly Prat) or dry white wine
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 70g/2 ½ oz butter
- 115g/4oz freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 861kcal (43%)|
|Total Fat 36g (55%)|
|Saturated Fat 18g (89%)|
|Cholesterol 78mg (26%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 96g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|