Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Risi e Bisi
- 7 cups vegetable stock
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/3 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup diced pancetta (about 2 ounces)
- 2 cups arborio rice (about 14 ounces)
- 4 cups shelled fresh or thawed frozen peas
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?