Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rio Grande Beef Burritos with Roasted Peppers
- 8 ounces skirt or flank steak
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 fresh Anaheim chiles, roasted, peeled, seeded, cut into think strips, or canned whole green chiles, seeded, cut into thin strips
- 1 7-ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 1/4 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/2 dried oregano, crumbled
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?