Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rigatoni with Wild Boar Salami
- A good lug of olive oil
- 4 ounces wild boar salami
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and sliced
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 x 14-ounce can of chopped tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons crème fraîche
- 1 large bunch of fresh basil, roughly chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 ounces rigatoni
- A ball of buffalo mozzarella, sliced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 691kcal (35%)|
|Total Fat 30g (45%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (64%)|
|Cholesterol 71mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 74g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|