Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rigatoni with Tomatoes and Mozzarella
- Coarse salt
- 3/4 lbs. rigatoni or other short tubular pasta
- 2 lbs. plum tomatoes coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese diced
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?