Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rigatoni with Spicy Sausage-Tomato Sauce, Arugula, and Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 pounds fresh hot Italian sausages, casings removed
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes with added puree
- 8 ounces rigatoni
- 2 cups (packed) fresh arugula, stemmed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?