Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rigatoni with Spicy Calabrese-Style Pork Rag
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 celery stalk, cut into 1" pieces
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley, divided
- 1 28-ounce can whole peeled tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pound hot or sweet Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 pound ground pork
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 pound mezzi rigatoni or penne rigate
- 3/4 cup finely grated Parmesan or Grana Padano plus more
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?