Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rigatoni with Red Peppers, Wild Mushrooms, and Fontina
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large red onions, halved lengthwise, cut crosswise into 1/3-inch-thick slices (about 6 cups)
- 1 pound pound assorted wild mushrooms (such as small portobello, oyster, chanterelle, and stemmed shiitake), cut into 1/3-inch-thick slices (about 10 cups)
- 2 large red bell peppers, cut lengthwise into 1/3-inch-thick strips (about 4 cups)
- 1 pound rigatoni
- 3 teaspoons marjoram, divided
- 1 1/2 cups grated Fontina cheese (about 6 ounces), divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?