Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rigatoni with Eggplant and Pine Nut Crunch
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 unpeeled large eggplant (1 1/2 to 1 3/4 pounds), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 medium yellow bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 3 large garlic cloves, divided
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 cups (firmly packed) fresh basil leaves, divided
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 28-ounce can whole tomatoes in juice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 pound rigatoni
- 1 pound whole-milk mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?