Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rigatoni alla Puttanesca e Arrabbiata
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 3 tomatoes - peeled, seeded and chopped
- 5 artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and drained
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese, for topping
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.9g|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 67.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|