Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rigatoni With Roasted Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts
- 3/4 pound rigatoni or some other short pasta
- 1/2 medium head cauliflower (about 1 pound), cut into florets
- 8 ounces Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved (quartered if large)
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ounces kosher salt and black pepper
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?