Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rigatoni With Grilled Peppers and Onions
- 12 ounces (4 to 5 cups) rigatoni
- 2 medium red onions, sliced into 1/2-inch-thick rings
- 2 large red bell peppers, cut into quarters
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 kosher salt and pepper
- 1 cup bunch spinach, stems trimmed, or one 5-ounce package
- 3/4 cup (about 3 1/2 ounces) grated Parmesan
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?