Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ricotta hot cakes with crispy bacon & mixed leaves
- 100g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 200g ricotta
- 4 large free range eggs , separated
- 2 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tsp English mustard powder
- 100ml milk
- 50g unsalted butter
- 12 rashers back bacon
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 120g herb salad
- crme frache or mayonnaise mixed with grainy mustard, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?