Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ricotta balls in tomato sauce
- Ingredients for the ricotta balls:
- 1 clove of garlic finely chopped
- crumbs of soft part of a mediterranean style loaf 140 gr
- Parmigiano Reggiano (grated)40 gr
- Pecorino romano (grated)60 gr
- black pepper
- 1 spoon of chopped parsley
- Ricotta cheese(ricotta made with sheep's milk is even better) 350 gr
- 2 eggs
- for the sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- Extravergin Olive oil 5 spoons
- tomato passata 750 ml
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?