Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ricotta and Spinach Pizza
- One 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach
- 1½ cups reduced-fat or part-skim ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ½ recipe Pizza Dough, or 1 large pizza shell
- 1½ teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ cups chopped tomatoes (or one 15-ounce can diced tomatoes), drained
- ¾ cup tomato sauce (homemade, or store-bought)
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?