Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ricotta and Sage Fried Meatballs
- 1/3 cup whole-milk ricotta
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil plus more for frying
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds, toasted, lightly crushed
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried sage
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces ground pork
- 24 fresh sage leaves
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend
- 2 cups panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- Marinara sauce, warmed (optional)
- A deep-fry thermometer
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?