Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ricotta and Goat Cheese Cheesecake with Mixed Berries and Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2/3 cup goat cheese
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unbleached all-purpose or spelt flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- 4 cups mixed berries ( halved strawberries, blueberries, blackberries or raspberries)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?