Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ricotta and Arugula Roulade
- 4 tbsp butter, plus more for the baking sheet
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1¼ cups whole milk
- ¾ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 packed cup coarsely chopped arugula
- 9 × 13in (23 × 33cm) baking sheet
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 251kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 18g (28%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (57%)|
|Cholesterol 57mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|