Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ricotta Stuffed Squash Blossoms
- 12 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Finely grated, or a pinch of ground nutmeg
- Grated zest of 1/2 lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 3/4 cups self-rising flour, plus a little extra for dusting
- 1 1/2 cups white wine or sparkling water (I used sparkling water and drank the wine!)
- 12 squash blossoms
- Vegetable oil
- Small piece of potato, peeled (optional)
- 2 lemons, halved
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?