Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- ¼ cup rum
- ½ cup fine plain biscotti or vanilla cookie crumbs for dusting pan
- 1¾ cups drained fresh whole milk ricotta (see head note)
- 4 extra large eggs, separated
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup all purpose unbleached flour
- grated zest of 1 lemon
- ½ cup candied orange rind, cut into small dice
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- ground cinnamon to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 302kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 11g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (29%)|
|Cholesterol 146mg (49%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|