Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Olive oil for baking sheet and drizzling (6-inch)
- Flour for dusting surface
- 1 lb. store-bought pizza dough fresh, or thawed if frozen
- 8 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese grated (about 2 cups)
- 6 cups (about recipe) Roasted Fall Vegetables drained and coarsely cut
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves (optional)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?