Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups day-old bread cubes
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 large eggs, beaten with a pinch of salt
- 1 cup fresh ricotta
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella, cut into small cubes
- 1/8 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups warm tomato sauce (see the "Best Tomato Sauce In The World" recipe on this blog for a great quick homemade version!)
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?