Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ricotta Manicotti with Tomato Sauce
- Coarse salt and ground pepper (6-inch)
- 1 package (8 ounces) manicotti cooked, drained, and cooled
- 2 containers (15 ounces each) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 ounce dried mushrooms such as shiitake, soaked and drained, and finely chopped
- 4 cups Basic Tomato Sauce
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?