Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ricotta Gnudi with Wild Mushroom and Truffle Sauce
- 1 pound fresh ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup finely grated Pecorino Romano cheese (about 1 ounce) plus additional for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Large pinch of ground white pepper
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour plus additional for coating
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 6 thin prosciutto slices
- 12 whole fresh sage leaves
- 2 pounds fresh wild mushrooms (such as crimini, oyster, and stemmed shiitake), sliced
- 2 large shallots, chopped
- 6 fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon black truffle oil*
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) chilled butter, diced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?