Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ricotta Gnudi with Pomodoro Sauce
- 16 ounces ricotta (about 2 cups)
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend
- 1 large egg yolk, beaten to blend
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan or Grana Padano plus more
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt plus more
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour plus more
- 3 cups Quick Pomodoro Sauce (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?