Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ricotta Gnocchi with Wild Boar Ragu Recipe
- 3 pounds russet potatoes (about 3 large potatoes), cooked until soft, then cooled (see note below)
- 24 ounces fresh whole-milk ricotta (about 3 cups)
- 1 pound Grana Padano cheese, finely grated
- 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour (18 ounces) or
- 12 fresh sage leaves, finely chopped (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?