Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ricotta Gnocchi with Simple Tomato Sauce
- 1 pound fresh ricotta cheese, drained (see Note)
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- About 2 1/2 cups 00 Tipo or all-purpose flour (see Note)
- 2 cups Stewed Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?