Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ricotta Gnocchi with Salsa della Nonna
- 3 pounds whole-milk ricotta, drained overnight
- 6 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons sea salt, preferably gray salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, plus extra for sprinkling and dusting
- best-quality extra-virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Salsa di Pomodoro della Nonna for serving
- grated Pecorino-Romano for sprinkling
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?