Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ricotta Gnocchi with Mushrooms and Marjoram
- 1 pound (about 2 1/4 cups) fresh
- 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound assorted wild mushrooms, cut into 1/2- to 3/4-inch pieces
- 4 green onions; white and pale green parts finely chopped, dark green parts thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese plus additional for sprinkling
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh marjoram leaves
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?