Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ricotta Gnocchi with Leeks and Fava Beans
- 1 15- to 16-ounce container whole-milk ricotta cheese or 15 ounces fresh whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1 small leek (white and pale green parts only), halved lengthwise, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus additional for serving
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour, plus additional for dredging
- 1 cup shelled fresh fava beans or frozen double-peeled, thawed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 12 fresh sage leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?