Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ricotta Fettuccine Alfredo with Broccoli
- 8 ounces fettuccini pasta
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups skim milk
- 2/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.5g|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|