Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ricotta Cheesecake with Caramel-Orange Sauce
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (finely ground in processor; from about 15 whole graham crackers)
- 1/4 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 cups organic fresh whole-milk ricotta cheese (about 12 ounces)
- 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange peel
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 4 large eggs
- Caramel-Orange Sauce (see recipe)
- 9-inch-diameter springform pan with 2 1/2-inch-high sides
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?