Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ricotta-Filled Ravioli (Ravioli di Ricotta)
- 1 pound fresh ricotta, drained if wet
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest (from about 1/2 a lemon)
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, plus more for serving
- 1 large egg, plus 1 large egg lightly beaten with 2 tablespoons water
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?